Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Happiness Routine

What to do the first few minutes in the morning to get the day off to a good start, as recommended by the ladies of BlogHer. I am mentioned as recommending a good swim. More HERE.

I would also like to recommend making a morning offering. Here is the prayer I like to say:
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day in union with the holy sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world. I offer them for all the intentions of your sacred heart: the salvation of souls, reparation for sin, the reunion of all Christians. I offer them for the intentions of our bishops and of all the apostles of prayer, and in particular for those recommended by our Holy Father this month.
Share

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Thank you for printing the beautiful "Morning Offering". I learned about 45 years ago and still try to remember to recite it daily.

Ana María