Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

Author Susan Higginbotham has been kind enough to honor me with the "Thinking Blogger Award" (more information here.) Susan has written a historical novel about King Edward II and knows everything about the Plantagenets. I have learned a great deal from her and the other writers who post on her blog about the art of writing historical fiction. Like me, they value the medium of the historical novel and have a high standard for accuracy and authenticity. I nominate Susan in return and some other blogs as well. I am limited to five choices, which is difficult, since there are so many blogs I read everyday that have fascinating and interesting things to say.

Here are five blogs which make me think:

Vultus Christi
by Don Marco

The Western Confucian by Josue Andreas

Under the Gables by Linda

Potpourri

Reading, Raving, and Ranting by Susan Higginbotham Share

4 comments:

Iosue Andreas Sartorius said...

Merci. Your blog makes me think, too. And since I read it daily, I've finally gotten around to putting it in the "Daily Blogs" list on my sidebar where it has belonged for some time.

elena maria vidal said...

I am honored, thank you, Josue.

Susan Higginbotham said...

Thanks, Elena!

elena maria vidal said...

Thank YOU!