Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spring Cleaning

I have been rearranging my blogroll, adding and subtracting. I removed a few links to blogs that I do not visit all that often and I did not have the impression that they were visiting here much, if at all. I have scruples about linking to people who may not want to be associated with what may be regarded as too controversial. I added some people who have linked to this site and/or visit often. If anyone wants to link to this blog please do so and I will add a reciprocal link. If I removed anyone who wanted a mention here, just let me know, I will put you back. Meanwhile, I am trying to keep things from getting cluttered.... Share

2 comments:

Ecgbert said...

Many thanks for the link.

elena maria vidal said...

It just makes it more convenient for us, dear young fogey, since we read your blog at least once a day around here.