Wednesday, March 22, 2023

From the World Health Organization to Chicken Conspiracies

From A Conservative Conscience:

As I’m sure you all know, Covid is a complex beast about which there is a plethora of information to study and write. In my case, pandemic research brought me specifically to Bill Gates. I am determined to uncover and publicize all that I can find regarding his globalist pursuit. This is a result of his push for mRNA vaccines that ultimately ended any discussion of early therapeutics; treatments that, if not for him, the pharmaceutical industry, and corrupt doctors, could have been administered immediately upon arrival of the pandemic.

So, now that you have a better understanding of why I write so often about Bill Gates, perhaps you won’t deem me crazy when admitting that I peruse his foundation’s 990-PF IRS forms on occasion. These filings provide a wealth of information regarding his grant-giving. Since these yearly filings are typically more than 1000 pages long they take time to analyze. Therefore, I pick and choose what to look at depending on my mood.

Yesterday, I was reviewing grants listed under W for a better idea of the foundation’s World Health Organization provisions.

If you’re impatient, as I can be, you may be asking, “Emmie… how do Bill Gates, his foundation, and the World Health Organization have anything to do with poultry?” (Read more.) 
Share

No comments: