Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spring Cleaning

I have been rearranging my blogroll, adding and subtracting. I removed a few links to blogs that I do not visit all that often and I did not have the impression that they were visiting here much, if at all. I have scruples about linking to people who may not want to be associated with what may be regarded as too controversial. I added some people who have linked to this site and/or visit often. If anyone wants to link to this blog please do so and I will add a reciprocal link. If I removed anyone who wanted a mention here, just let me know, I will put you back. Meanwhile, I am trying to keep things from getting cluttered.... Share

2 comments:

The young fogey said...

Many thanks for the link.

elena maria vidal said...

It just makes it more convenient for us, dear young fogey, since we read your blog at least once a day around here.