Friday, June 14, 2024

Your Country Needs You...Local Actions Yield National Results...

 From Immutable Truth:

A poll recently conducted of American voters of every political party concluded that 93% of the respondents all agreed that there should be no cheating in elections. Today after announcing my candidacy for the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections and filing my “Statement of Candidacy” I went to a local bank to open the campaign account to accept campaign contributions. During the conversation with the bank representative who was helping open the account, my 12 year old daughter Grace asked him if he thought that there should be no cheating in elections. He laughed and said “of course there should be no cheating in elections, that happens in Venezuela the country where I came from, or in Cuba”. (Read more.)

Share

No comments: