Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Great Swindle

From PJB:
The Republican Party in Georgia, another state Trump won, is also talking up delegate defections. In state after state, when Trump wins, and moves on, the apparatchiks arrive — to thieve delegates for Cruz. “This is a crooked system, folks,” says Trump, “the system is rigged. … I go to Louisiana. I win Louisiana. … Then I find out I get less delegates than Cruz because of some nonsense. … I say this to the RNC. I say it to the Republican Party: You’re going to have a big problem, folks, because the people don’t like what’s going on.”

Something rotten is also going on in the Democratic race.

Bernie Sanders is on a roll, having won seven straight primaries and caucuses. Yet, he keeps falling further behind. “I watch Bernie, he wins. He wins. He keeps winning, winning,” said Trump in Rochester. “And then I see, he’s got no chance. They always say he’s got no chance. Why doesn’t he have a chance?

“Because the system is corrupt.” (Read more.)

Michael Savage on the Colorado swindle. To quote:
Savage said Trump has been “pushed aside by the ‘Republicrat and Demican’ party, which I have told you about since 1994.”

“I told you we don’t have a democracy. It’s how I rose to fame in the radio business. … I position, as
I have been all my life, as a total cynic,” he said.

“This is a corrupt, rotten system. It’s a one-party system. It’s demagoguery. There is no two-party system. They are the ones who selected Obama. They are the ones who are selecting Hillary. Make no mistake about it.”

Savage said the “rigged Republican, back-room deal” was “not befitting a free republic” and “something you would expect of Uruguay in the 1940s.”

“How can Mr. Cruz support a rigged election in Colorado and still claim to be a conservative?” (Read more.)
Share

1 comment:

julygirl said...

There are men behind the scenes with way more power than any President, who are controlling things and it goes beyond the RNC. Do not mistake this statement as an idle conspiracy theory.