Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Catholic Blog Awards

It's that time of the year again. Voting is in full swing. It is a tricky process, since practically every Catholic blog in the world was nominated. I would like to thank whoever nominated Tea at Trianon. This blog was nominated for "Smartest" again (which I assume means "smart" as in "clever") and a few other categories as well. I still have not figured out what the criteria is for this competition, other than being relatively Catholic and begging one's readers for a vote. It can be disheartening to see blogs of superlative quality, creative, original, and artistic, being defeated by some of the others. Last year, I tried to ignore the whole thing until it was over. However, I did discover it to be a wonderful way to discover some really interesting blogs. It is how I found Rorate Caeli. No doubt, I would have encountered Rorate Caeli at some point anyway, but the Catholic Blog Awards sped up the process. So, have fun! Share