Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Pelosi: ‘I Hope I Don’t Burn in Hell.’

 We hope you don't either, Nancy,  but you will for the way you have promoted and protected abortion, unless you repent. From The National Pulse:

Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has said she hopes she does not “burn in Hell” on the Politics Weekly America podcast. The Speaker Emerita, 84, claimed on the show that she avoids using former President Donald J. Trump’s name in favor of euphemisms like “what’s his name,” likening it to a profanity that could leave her soul in a state of sin.

Pelosi, who is seeking reelection in November, told the Guardian-run podcast that Trump is “a grotesque word,” explaining, “I’m afraid, you know, when I grew up Catholic, as I am now, if you said a bad word, you could burn in hell if you didn’t have a chance to confess. So I don’t want to take any chances. It’s up there with, like, swearing.”

When she did utter Trump’s name later in the podcast, she soon exclaimed, “I said his name, oh my gosh, I hope I don’t burn in Hell.”

However, despite her claims to be a staunch and lifelong Catholic, Pelosi has already been banned from receiving Holy Communion by Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone of San Francisco over her strong support for aborting children, in open defiance of Church teaching.

“As you have not publically repudiated your position on abortion, and continue to refer to your Catholic faith in justifying your position… you are not to be admitted to Holy Communion, until such time as you publicly repudiate your advocacy for the legitimacy of abortion and confess and receive absolution of this grave sin in the sacrament of Penance,” he ordered in May 2022. (Read more.)

Share

No comments: