Friday, June 29, 2007

Victoria Magazine...

...is Back!! Mrs. Hoffman, who publishes the excellent Southern Lady Magazine, is going to re-launch Victoria Magazine, enjoyed by many ladies until it's unfortunate demise in the early part of this decade. It will be on news stands again in the fall of the year. Victoria is lots of fun as well as full of practical tips for home-making, cooking, decorating, and style. Ladies, if the only two magazines you subscribe to are Canticle and Victoria, you will find more than enough inspiration for the betterment of soul and body. Share

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I was wondering whatever happened to it.
My high school art teacher had plenty of old "Victoria" copies in her vast magazine collection for classes, and I enjoy going through them.

elena maria vidal said...

I always enjoyed them, too. Very inspiring!

Melody K said...

My sisters and I have missed "Victoria". I am glad to hear that it will be back. My husband said that he "doesn't see the point of it." Oh, well. To each his own!

elena maria vidal said...

Men don't always understand "frou-frou" as my husband calls it. But that's OK. Vive la difference!

Michelle Therese said...

YAY!! YAY!!! I've missed Victoria magazine like crazy!!!! I'm SO GLAD it's back!!!

Dymphna said...

Hooray. I love Southern Lady and I miss Victoria. I'm signing up now.