Thursday, May 5, 2022

Painting Furniture




From Confessions of a Serial DIYer:
I’ve reshared a couple of pieces recently that I originally redid at the height of the pandemic, and I was surprised at how many people missed them on the first go round. It was a super crazy time, so I totally get it! I decided to pull another of those makeovers out today as these ones were super fun to bring back to life!

I rarely take on other people’s projects as I don’t like not having the freedom to just do whatever I want with a makeover. The stars aligned for this one though.

My neighbors had asked me for advice about painting some furniture that belonged to their daughter. I was just finishing up the haul I’d been working on at the time, so I asked them to send me photos of what they wanted to paint. When I saw those gorgeous French Provincial curves, I knew I wanted to take this project on! (Read more.)
Share

No comments: