Monday, April 21, 2008

Amazing and Sacred

Miss Kelly describes what it was like to be in the bleachers of Yankee Stadium for the Pope's Mass.

Here is the Pope's farewell address at the airport. (Via Rorate Caeli) Of his visit to Ground Zero, Pope Benedict said:
My visit this morning to Ground Zero will remain firmly etched in my memory, as I continue to pray for those who died and for all who suffer in consequence of the tragedy that occurred there in 2001. For all the people of America, and indeed throughout the world, I pray that the future will bring increased fraternity and solidarity, a growth in mutual respect, and a renewed trust and confidence in God, our heavenly Father.
Share

1 comment:

Miss Kelly said...

Thank you for linking! I was so thrilled to be there, the Pope really touched our hearts and minds. The Mass was incredibly moving. I truly feel renewed in my faith in Christ.