Friday, August 8, 2014

Kickstarter

As the release date of my new novel The Paradise Tree approaches, to be published under my own banner of Mayapple Books, the expenses are mounting. Everything that a publishing house has the capital to pay for I must cover myself, including editorial services, cover design, postal costs for review copies, publicity, advertising, etc. Kickstarter was recommended to me as a way to raise funds, so here we go. Every $100 donor will receive a signed copy of the new book when it is published in October. And my eternal gratitude. I have less than  month in which to make my goal. (More HERE.) Share

2 comments:

Stephanie A. Mann said...

Best wishes on the success of this venture. I'm a backer now!

elena maria vidal said...

May God reward you. Forever and ever.