1. If you could live in any era, what would it be and why?(Read more.) Share
13th century France during the reign of St. Louis IX. I see that time as one of the best in the Middle Ages.
2. If you could invite three people, dead or alive, to dinner, who would you invite, and why?
St. Joan of Arc, St. Therese of Lisieux, and Marie-Antoinette because they all three loved France, small children and their Catholic faith.
3. Three books everyone should read?
Preparation for Death by St. Alphonsus Liguori, The Abandonment to Divine Providence by Fr. Caussade, and The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis.
4. Who's your style icon?
Audrey Hepburn. I love her simple style, plus she always remembered that she was a lady.
5. What are you watching on TV?
6. What's the soundtrack of your life?
Definitely Gone With the Wind.
7. What's your favourite holiday destination, and why?
My own home. I love to be home for the holidays. There is no where else I would rather be.
8. What inspires you?
The beauties of God's creation.
9. One thing on your bucket list?
I must make pilgrimages to several shrines which I visited when praying for a special intention. I promised to return and make a votive offering in Thanksgiving if my prayer was answered. It was. I must go to Lourdes and the shrines of Quebec.
10. Something about you that would surprise us?
I took archery lessons in college and really enjoyed it. Fencing, too.