Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our Lady of Guadalupe



Don Marco has several beautiful posts today. Here are the words of the Mother of God to the Aztec, Bl. Juan Diego:
Hear and let it penetrate into your heart, my dear little son: let nothing discourage you, nothing depress you: let nothing alter your heart or your countenance. Also do not fear any illness or vexation, anxiety or pain. Am I not here who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Am I not your fountain of life? Are you not in the folds of my mantle, in the crossing of my arms? Is there anything else that you need?

Here are the words of Pope John Paul II on the final struggle:
We are today before the greatest combat that mankind has ever seen. I do not believe that the Christian community has completely understood it. We are today before the final struggle between the Church and the Anti-Church, between the Gospel and the Anti-Gospel.

Share

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When She is for you, who can be against you?

Micki said...

Most unusual holy card of Our Lady of Guadalupe. May I ask where you found it? It's just gorgous and as a collector of cards I'd love more information.

elena maria vidal said...

I got it from Don Marco at Vultus Christi.

Micki said...

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of such an outstanding blog. Looks like you and Fr. Mark are good friends. Wonderful. God bless you both.

elena maria vidal said...

Thank you, Micki, I would like to think so.