Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Chic Boutique Hotels in Paris

From The Paris Apartment:
Bonjour et Happy Spring! I hope you’re doing well and coming out of winter hibernation. This time of year we get lots of requests for hotel recommendations so I put together a list of my personal Parisian favorites. Below is a list of Boutique hotels (I normally stay in apartments but do love a great hotel now and then). Like the image above, most of us would be happy with just a bed by a window…They were chosen based on aesthetics (can’t tolerate bad decor, especially in Paris), price and amenities. (I’m a sucker for a fireplace or pool, good sheets, central location and a view). If you’d like to add any to the list please let me know. In the meantime I hope you enjoy these even if it’s just an armchair vacay for now! (image via Pinterest) (Read more.)
Share

No comments: