Sunday, January 27, 2019

3 Things Houseguests Say They Love About My Home

From The Nester:
I love to add dimension to my home by surrounding my guests with different yummy scents throughout the day, in simple, multi-use ways. You’re probably cooking and cleaning up a little anyway, why not make a lasting impression? 
Think ahead about serving food that smells irresistible and your guests will be so busy soaking up the scents, they won’t notice the baskets full of dirty laundry. My standbys are bacon in the morning, roasted garlic during the day to use with rosemary chicken at night. 
After every meal, keep those yummy scents coming by cleaning up with sparkling clean fresh scents in your kitchen that surprise and delight. It’s so simple yet incredibly memorable. I promise your guests will comment on how good your house smells. (Read more.)
Share

No comments: