Thursday, January 26, 2017

Teaching Grammar

Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus:
Yes, I know this may sound far-fetched. You can, however, have a child that is an advanced writer but lags behind in grammar structure. A child or an adult may clearly communicate his thoughts but may not be aware of proper tenses. Too, roles can be flipped. For example, I know people with a linguistic background who can make my writing shine in no time. Their eye to detail is unmatched and I love that about them. However, they would also be the first one to admit that knowing technical details doesn’t always mean that you can write well or with confidence. Creating worthy and valuable writing content is a learned skill. I often wonder if people with a strong English background fear writing less or more than somebody that does not have a strong grammar background? It still intrigues me. (Read more.)
Share

No comments: