Saturday, October 15, 2016

Trump and the Beauty Queens

What the mainstream media does not report. From LifeZette:
Melissa Young, Miss Wisconsin 2005, who competed in the Miss USA pageant in 2005: 'Trump Gave Me the Best Gift You Can Give a Mother'

Young, who has an eight-year-old son, is dying. She is battling autonomic failure, which leads to the shutdown of the nervous system. Doctors have said her heart resembles that of a 90-year-old. She is fighting for every last day of life; just two days ago, she had a blood clot removed from her chest.

She endorsed Trump for president in April. "He saved me in so many ways and changed my world ... When I leave this world, I won't be here to watch my son grow, but I'll know that he will grow up in a country that is safe," she said back then.
She became ill years after her pageant experience and said Trump frequently came to her aid. On Friday night, she said on "Hannity" on Fox News: "I am fighting for each and every day ... [After] a priest had come and read me my last rites [in the hospital], that day an envelope was delivered to my room. It was a handwritten note from Mr. Trump, that said, 'To the bravest woman I know.' He wanted me to keep fighting. And in that moment ... it sparked something in me. He really sparked such a wonderful [fighting attitude]." (Read more.)
Share

No comments: