The American College of Pediatricians has released an in-depth report stating that the move to indoctrinate children with the idea that they can pick their gender amounts to child abuse. They are urging legislators and educators to reject all policies that would condition children to accept chemical and surgical distortions allowing people to impersonate the opposite sex.Share
Some of the points made in their report include the following:
- Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait. “XY” and “XX” chromosomes are genetic markers, not a disorder.
- No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender is a psychological concept, not an objective biological one.
- A person thinking he or she is something they are not, at best, is a sign of confusion.
- Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous.
- When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.
- People who identify as “feeling like the opposite sex” or “somewhere in between” do not comprise a third sex. They remain biological men or biological women.