Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Look

As readers may have noticed this blog now has a three column layout. We are still jiggering with it a bit and so I want to thank everyone for their patience. The sidebar was just getting too long, with so many important links getting pushed towards the bottom. I am pleased with how it is coming together although I am still working on getting the images centered. My gratitude to Karen The Graphics Fairy, who is a genius when it comes to blogging. Karen sent me to a site which explains exactly how to make a three column blog. Thanks so much, Karen!

(Artwork courtesy of The Graphics Fairy) Share

10 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

I like the 3 column look.

elena maria vidal said...

Thanks, Terry.

Anonymous said...

I noticed! I like it.

I sent my mother your first book for Mother's Day, which she received today--she was thrilled.

elena maria vidal said...

Thanks you, Susan, I hope she enjoys it!

Lucy said...

This is wonderful Elena..I was wondering what looked so different:) I find it makes eveerything so neat and- visible. I've been wanting to do that to my blog too..but every time I try, th pretty lace gets lost...maybe your link is better. Thanks.

elena maria vidal said...

Thanks, Lucy. Try that site I linked to that gives specific directions, depending on which Blogger template you are using. It is easy but you have to follow the directions exactly. There must be a way to keep your custom background, too. You can always write to Karen at The Graphics fairy. She is very nice; tell her you are a friend of mine. She always knows just what to do with Blogger blogs.

Anonymous said...

I like it!

elena maria vidal said...

Thanks, Cinderella!

Athanasius said...

It is a wonderful change and adds to the elegance and excellence of this blog. I remember when I went three column. It allows you to fill the blog more evenly.

elena maria vidal said...

Yes, it does! Thank you for the kind words.