Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gratitude

I wanted to say "thank you" to all of the wonderful friends I have made through this blog in 2008. Very often, in my life anyway, help comes unlooked for, when most needed, from unexpected people and places. I thank all those who have kindly linked to Tea at Trianon and put in a good word for my writings. I thank all those who have visited this blog and especially those who have become regular readers. You have my eternal gratitude and prayers. I wish all my dear friends all the best for 2009. And please pray for me. Share

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for all the work you put into keeping up this beautiful and informative blog. How I have learned so many things from you through it!

A wonderful, healthy, holy and prosperous new year to you and your loved ones, dear Elena!!

Anonymous said...

I hope I'm not bringing up a frustrating topic....How is the release of Soon Will Come the Dawn progressing? I can't wait to read it! Also awaiting the book about your Irish ancestors - they both sound fascinating.

elena maria vidal said...

Thank you, dear Gette, for all of your support. (It was you who encouraged me to start blogging!)

Not frustrating at all, Margaret! My medieval novel is going through some polishing with some amazing editors. I am very pleased with how it is coming together! You'll love it! As for the book about the Irish ancestors, it is on the back burner for now, but I still work on it when I have time.

Lucy said...

Thank you Elena for all the great work you do. Your blog is always informative, creative, inspiring and most interesting. God Bless you.

elena maria vidal said...

Thank you, Lucy, may God bless you and may you have great success with your lovely new blog!

May said...

Thank you for this splendid and inspiring blog!