Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Rianjo, 1931



Here are the words of Sr. Lucy of Fatima written to her bishop concerning what Our Lord told her in the apparition at Rianjo in 1931:

My confessor ordered me to inform Your Excellency about what happened a little while ago, between our Good God and myself: As I was asking God for the conversion of Russia, Spain and Portugal, it seemed that His Divine Majesty said to me:

‘You console Me a great deal in asking Me for the conversion of those poor nations: Request it also of My Mother, while saying to Her often: Sweet Heart of Mary, be the salvation of Russia, Spain, Portugal, Europe and the whole world.

‘At other times say: By Thy Pure and Immaculate Conception, O Mary, obtain for me the conversion of Russia, Spain, Portugal, Europe and the whole world.

‘Make it known to My ministers, given that they follow the example of the King of France in delaying the execution of My command, they will follow him into misfortune. It is never too late to have recourse to Jesus and Mary.’

In another letter she wrote,

Later, through an intimate communication, Our Lord complained to me: ‘They did not wish to heed My request! ... Like the King of France they will repent of it, and they will do it, but it will be late. Russia will have already spread its errors in the world, provoking wars and persecutions against the Church. The Holy Father will have much to suffer.’

Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria Elena,
Thank you so much for getting this information. This is invaluable for all of us. I am thinking of taking this excerpt and having it printed and distribing it for the conversion of my own country Ireland
'Sweet Heart of Mary, be the salvation of Russia, Ireland, Europe and the whole world.

‘At other times say: By Thy Pure and Immaculate Conception, O Mary, obtain for me the conversion of Russia, Ireland, Europe and the whole world.'
Its amazing we havent heard about this prayer before.
God Bless may Our lady pour out her blessings on you and your family.
Mary Rose

elena maria vidal said...

Thank you, Mary Rose. That is a beautiful prayer.