Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thirty Days Prayer to Saint Joseph

Today begins the Thirty Days Prayer to Saint Joseph, in preparation for his feast on March 19. It is also about a month away from Saint Patrick's day. (We celebrate Saint Patrick's Day with an octave at our house.) I will be posting some articles about Irish history and culture over the next few weeks.

Does anyone know anything about the Ask Sister Mary Martha blog? I cannot tell if she is for real or not but it is certainly enjoyable to read what she has to say. "Life is tough. But Nuns are tougher." Isn't that the truth! Share

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that Sister Mary Martha is a spoof. Not all her advise is correct and i've noted her missing some very simple things which every nun, especially an older nun, would know. But for the most part, "she" is great. (I hesitate to say for sure that it's a woman, even.) I predict a syndicated column. LOL

elena maria vidal said...

That was what I thought, too. It is really hilarious to read!

Gerry said...

Hey! I loved the way you concluded your post , that's real funny :D.....and yes do drop by my blog to check out some funny jokes that you can crack this St. patrick's Day.